Madeline Greenblatt is a litigator who represents a broad range of individuals and entities in complex commercial matters. She has extensive experience in all phases of litigation in both state and federal courts as well as arbitrations and mediations with the American Arbitration Association and JAMS. Prior to joining Farrell Fritz, Madeline worked in private practice with an emphasis in general commercial litigation and real estate litigation.
- Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law
- New York University
- U.S.D.C., Eastern District of New York
- U.S.D.C., Southern District of New York
Affiliations & Appointments
- Anti-Defamation League New York/New Jersey Region Lawyers Division, Member
- Stardust Jewish Fertility Foundation, Legal Advisory Board Member