Thursday, September 14th – General Session topics:
– Farrell Fritz partner, Joe La Ferlita will speak on – Estate Planning for the Closely-Held Business
– Drafting Effective Shareholder and Operating Agreements for the Closely-Held Business and Pitfalls that May Arise for Estates in the Absence of Such Agreements
– Digital Assets
Friday, September 15th – General Session topics:
– Farrell Fritz partner, Eric Penzer will speak on – The Accounting Trial and Evidentiary Issues
– Inheritance Rights of Posthumously
– Conceived Children and Posthumous Issue
– The Accounting, Pre-Objection Discovery, and Objections
– Ethics of Getting Paid: Attorneys’ Fee Awards and Surcharges in Accounting Proceedings
For further details and registration please click here.
Rob Harper, counsel at Farrel Fritz is program co-chair for this meeting. Farrell Fritz is a sponsor for the T&E Law Section Fall Meeting.