Join Farrell Fritz attorneys Ilene Cooper and Hillary Frommer for this enjoyable and enlightening discussion. New York listeners will receive 1.0 Professional Practice credit. New Jersey listeners will receive 1.0 General credit.
Through an entertaining and informative mock discussion between an attorney and potential client, you will become familiar with some key issues that often arise in a contested probate proceeding.
These issues include:
- The limitations on the discovery of prior wills;
- The effect of Section CPLR 4503(b) on a contested probate and new changes to that statute;
- How in terrorem clauses impact a probate proceeding; and
- The disqualification of an attorney.
- Gain insight into important considerations in selecting an attorney when a will contest is expected
- Recognize the relevant statutory provisions involved in a probate contest and the recent developments and changes to the statutes
- Identify discovery issues that typically arise in a will contest
Click here to register.