Jason A. Little counsels clients on various business matters, including structure, expansion, formation, sale and dissolution of business entities and partnerships, regulatory compliance, internal and external best practices, compliance audits, and general advice concerning complex and novel issues of law. Additionally, Jason handles all aspects of commercial, business and bankruptcy litigation from inception to trial.
Jason negotiates various commercial agreements, including asset purchase and buy-sell agreements, stock purchase agreements, licensing agreements, forbearance and other negotiated restructuring and workout agreements, non-compete and non-disclosure agreements, and complex settlement agreements in commercial litigation and bankruptcy matters.
Jason handles creditor matters in Chapter 11 and Chapter 7 bankruptcy cases, including issues concerning claims and claims objections, issues concerning assumption and assignment of leases and executory contracts, and fraudulent conveyance issues.
Prior to joining Farrell Fritz, Jason practiced at Lippes Mathias Wexler Friedman, LLP.
- Clarion University of Pennsylvania
- University at Buffalo Law School
- U.S.D.C., Northern District of New York
- U.S.D.C., Southern District of New York
- U.S.D.C., Western District of New York
- U.S.D.C., Eastern District of New York
- U.S.D.C., Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S.D.C., Middle District of Pennsylvania
Affiliations & Appointments