David M. Curry focuses on the representation of commercial real estate owners and developers in sales and acquisitions of office, industrial, hotel, retail and other real estate, as well as air rights transactions. He represents landlords and tenants in commercial leasing transactions for industrial, retail, warehouse and office space, as well as lending institutions and borrowers in real estate acquisition and construction financing, both mortgage and mezzanine. Dave represents owners, contractors and subcontractors in construction contract negotiations, as well as borrowers and purchasers in industrial development agency transactions.
Prior to joining Farrell Fritz, Dave was a real estate attorney at Paul, Hastings, Janofsky & Walker LLP in New York City.
- Represented a major real estate owner in the disposition of a portfolio of over 1,100 multi-family units and one of Long Island’s most iconic hotels.
- Counseled a major New York developer in the acquisition of property in the City of Glen Cove for the construction of a mixed-use development, as well as real estate, mortgage recording and sales tax relief from the City of Glen Cove Industrial Development Agency.
- Advised a large lending institution in connection with the refinance of numerous industrial and office properties in one of the largest commercial real estate portfolios on Long Island.
- St. John’s University School of Law (JD)
- State University of New York at Binghamton (BA)
- Towson University (MA)
Affiliations & Appointments
- American Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association