Laura Fallick represents corporate and individual real estate clients in the sale, acquisition, development, and financing of commercial and residential real estate. Laura also represents landlords and tenants in leasing transactions, and private and institutional lenders in commercial financing transactions.
Previously, Laura was a law clerk and summer associate at the firm. Prior to her experience at Farrell Fritz, Laura held a variety of legal intern, work and volunteer experiences.
- Maurice A. Deane School of Law at Hofstra University
- State University of New York at Stony Brook
Affiliations & Appointments
- Long Island Real Estate Group, Member
- Commercial Industrial Brokers Society (CIBS), Member
- New York State Bar Association
- American Bar Association