Joanna Hazelton focuses her practice on general corporate, transactional and securities law. She supports the firm’s representation of public and private companies in all aspects of their businesses, including mergers and acquisitions, commercial transactions and corporate governance matters. Joanna plays a critical role in due diligence and closings of prominent transactions and conducts extensive research into relevant laws and regulations to ensure regulatory compliance.
Joanna was previously a law clerk and summer associate at the firm. She is fluent in Spanish and Portuguese.
- Hofstra University
- Maurice A. Deane School of Law at Hofstra University
Affiliations & Appointments
- Nassau County Bar Association
- American Bar Association, Business Law Committee, Corporate Counsel Committee
- Maurice A. Deane School of Law at Hofstra University, Former President, Volunteer Income Tax Assistance, Member, Phi Alpha Delta Fraternity, Former Class Recording Secretary
- Hofstra University, Former Member, Legal Education Accelerated Program (LEAP), Phi Eta Sigma Honor Society, Pi Sigma Alpha Honor Society, Delta Alpha Pi Honor Society