Selling Your Company in Today’s M&A Market
October 20, 2021
1:00pm - 2:15pm
Today’s economy offers a trio of favorable conditions for mergers and acquisitions: a strong stock market, low interest rates and available capital. For business owners considering a sale, now is the ideal time to secure the perspective of knowledgeable specialists. Please join us for a dynamic panelist discussion with leading financial, M&A and legal advisors who will share insights on how to evaluate market opportunity, whether and how to position your company for a successful sale.
- The surge in M&A activity
- Current valuation multiples
- The characteristics of a seller’s market
- The forces driving M&A volume and multiples
- Pandemic-related issues influencing valuations and consideration structure
- How to normalize EBITDA for COVID impact • Trends in purchase agreement terms
- The factors key to the successful sale
- Common deal killers
Who Should Attend:
Business Owners, Private Equity Investors and Executives, Corporate Development Officers, Family Offices, General Partners, CEOs, Chief Investment Officers (CIOs), CFOs, Treasurers, Controllers, General Counsel, CCOs, Bankers and M&A Attorneys.
Terri Alessi-Miceli, President & CEO, HIA-LI
Anthony Forgione, Director of Business Development, HIA-LI
Lyle Mahler, Partner, Farrell Fritz, P.C.
Jonathan Moore, Partner-in-Charge of Advisory Services, PKF O’Connor Davies
Robert Murphy, Senior Managing Director, PKF Investment Banking
John Shillingsford, Partner, PKF O’Connor Davies
To register, please click here.