Live Webcast: Anatomy of a Discovery Proceeding in New York
August 20, 2019
11:30am - 12:30pm
In this LIVE Webcast, attorneys Ilene Cooper and Hillary Frommer, will discuss the basic principles of commencing a Discovery proceeding in New York. Specifically, the presenters will address:
- what a discovery proceeding is and the statutes that govern it;
- the subject of a discovery proceeding;
- the standing to institute a discovery proceeding;
- the two stages of a discovery proceeding; the differences between the “inquisitorial” stage and the “turnover” stage; the jurisdictional and procedural mechanisms involved in each stage; and
- the defenses to a discovery proceeding.
To register, please click here.