Mishka A. Woodley is a regulatory lawyer and lobbyist with experience in health and human services, supporting diverse for-profit and not-for-profit entities, including healthcare and academic institutions and practitioners. Mishka supports clients by facilitating negotiations with government agencies and legislative leaders regarding complex issues, such as the corporate practice of medicine, health insurance reimbursements, cannabis legislation, telehealth, for-profit referrals and health care service and provider challenges.
She has an extensive health and human services background, working in various roles at healthcare industry associations and organizations and has held internship roles at the United States Attorney’s Office in the Northern District of New York and in the Health Bureau of the New York State Attorney General’s Office.
Mishka is highly involved in the community, serving as a member of the Board of Directors at the Albany County Bar Association and is the Chair of the ACBA Diversity Internship Program. She also serves on the Board of Directors of the Empire Justice Center and participates in other leadership roles in the Capital Region.
Mishka was previously an Associate at Shenker Russo Clark LLP in Albany, NY.
Affiliations & Appointments
- Albany County Bar Association, Member, Board of Directors; ACBA Diversity Internship Program Chair
- Empire Justice Center, Board of Directors, Secretary and Governance Committee Chair
- New York State Bar Association, Member, Diversity & Inclusion Committee; Member, Health Law Section
- New York State Bar Association, Former Membership Chair, Health Law Section
- New York State Unified Court System, Member, Third Judicial District Gender Fairness Committee