Joanna Hazelton supports various Farrell Fritz practice groups, drafting and reviewing agreements, contracts, amendments and other transactional documents, as well as by playing a critical role in due diligence and closings of prominent transactions. She conducts extensive case-related research into relevant laws and regulations and assists in tax return preparation.
Joanna was previously a law clerk and summer associate at the firm. She was also a law clerk intern at Morici & Morici, LLP and a clerical assistant at Darlene T. Treston Attorney at Law.
She is fluent in Spanish and Portuguese.
- Hofstra University
- Maurice A. Deane School of Law at Hofstra University
Affiliations & Appointments
- Portuguese American Bar Association, New York Chapter, Vice President
- Nassau County Bar Association
- Maurice A. Deane School of Law at Hofstra University, Former President, Volunteer Income Tax Assistance, Member, Phi Alpha Delta Fraternity, Former Class Recording Secretary
- Hofstra University, Former Member, Legal Education Accelerated Program (LEAP), Phi Eta Sigma Honor Society, Pi Sigma Alpha Honor Society, Delta Alpha Pi Honor Society