Christopher J. Clarke concentrates his practice on all aspects of commercial litigation matters. Chris has litigated claims involving breach of contract, breach of fiduciary duty, fraud, and other business tort actions. In addition, he has experience in trusts and estates related litigation including probate contests, accounting proceedings, discovery and turnover proceedings, guardianship proceedings, and disqualification proceedings.
Prior to joining Farrell Fritz, Chris was an associate at Meltzer, Lippe, Goldstein & Breitstone, LLP in Mineola.
While a law student at Touro College Jacob D. Fuchsberg Law Center, Chris was a member of the Touro Law Review.
- Skidmore College
- Touro College Jacob D. Fuchsberg Law Center
- U.S.D.C., Eastern District of New York
- U.S.D.C., Southern District of New York
Affiliations & Appointments
- New York State Bar Association, Member, Commercial and Federal Litigation and Trusts and Estates Law Sections
- Nassau County Bar Association, Member
- New York City Bar Association, Member
- Amistad Long Island Black Bar Association, Member