Farrell Fritz Launches its Ninth Blog: Lawful Libations
April 21, 2014
Farrell Fritz is pleased to announce that it has launched its ninth blog, Lawful Libations. The blog is geared towards wineries, craft breweries and other spirits.
The blog is authored by several attorneys across various practice areas. Robert M. Connelly, a commercial litigation associate in the firm’s Water Mill office, spearheaded this blog. “With the emergence of the alcoholic beverage and agro-tourism industries on Long Island recently, we wanted to create a forum for the owners and proprietors of Long Island’s wineries, craft breweries, distilleries and cideries to keep abreast of the latest legal and regulatory developments that may affect the industry,” he said.
Recent posts include:
– New York’s “Tied-House” Laws (Temporarily) Shut Down Eataly Wine Shop
– Will the “Cork Tax” Die on the Vine?
– NY Liquor Authority Says “No” to Health Claims on Alcoholic Beverages
– Looking Out for the Little Guy: BEER Act
– Wine Growlers: Federal Regulations Clarified
– Want to Promote Your “Gluten-Free” Wine or Beer? What You Can and Cannot Say
– Hard Cider Harder Taxes
You can subscribe to this blog by entering your e-mail address into the Subscribe to this Blog by E-mail box or Subscribe to this Blog via RSS. You can also link to this, and our other blogs, by visiting our website.
We hope you will find this blog to be a valuable resource.
View the PDF