Kristina M. Wesch’s law practice focuses on general corporate matters, corporate mergers and acquisitions, and corporate reorganizations (both in and out of bankruptcy), with a specific focus on the healthcare industry. Kristina routinely represents hospitals, physicians, retirement communities, and other healthcare providers in connection with their business transactions, including providing advice on related regulatory matters. She is also a regular contributor to Farrell Fritz’s New York Health Law blog.
Prior to entering into private practice, Kristina clerked for Honorable Elizabeth S. Stong in the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Eastern District of New York.
- Representated Winthrop-University Hospital (now known as NYU Winthrop Hospital) in its affiliation with NYU Langone Health System.
- Advised the Bethel Methodist Home in its acquisition of a continuing care retirement community in Valhalla, New York.
- Counseled Westchester Medical Center in its acquisition of St. Francis’ Hospital (now known as MidHudson Regional Hospital) in Poughkeepsie, New York.
- CUNY Queens College
- St. John’s University School of Law
- New York State Bar Association
- California State Bar Association
- U.S.D.C., Southern District of New York
- U.S.D.C., Eastern District of New York
Affiliations & Appointments
- American Bankruptcy Institute
- International Women’s Insolvency & Restructuring Confederation (IWIRC)
- Turnaround Management Association
- New York State Bar Association, Health Law Section
- American Bar Association, Health Law Section