Jason S. Samuels concentrates his commercial litigation practice in construction law. He represents contractors, owners, and developers in all aspects of construction, including negotiation of large-scale new construction and renovation project agreements. In addition to transactional construction work, Jason has successfully prosecuted and defended claims on behalf of clients in various New York federal and state courts, as well as in alternative dispute resolution venues. He is also a contributor to Farrell Fritz’s New York Construction Law blog.
Before joining Farrell Fritz in 2011, Jason was principal of Jason Samuels, P.C., a law firm practicing construction, surety, and real estate law. Prior to starting his own firm, he was vice president and general counsel of a successful mid-sized general contracting and construction management corporation.
- Hofstra University School of Law
- State University of New York at Albany
- U.S.D.C., Southern District of New York
- U.S.D.C., Eastern District of New York
Affiliations & Appointments
- New York State Bar Association
- Nassau County Bar Association, Construction Law Committee, Chair
- Subcontractors Trade Association (STA), Legislative Committee
- Construction Lawyers of Society of America, Fellow